Here are some examples of the kinds of support that I provide, however this isn’t an exhaustive list. If any alternative support is required, suggestions and requests are always encouraged and welcomed.
- Support immediately on returning home from hospital
- Emotional support, listening and talking over concerns relating to your birth or early parenting
- Physical postnatal support to allow for your day-to-day comfort during the period of recovery after birth.
- Baby feeding support
- Safer Sleep guidance awareness
- Signposting to appropriate support services
- Signposting to suitable baby product options
- Baby care, including bathing, nappy changing, baby carrying (if appropriate), swaddling
- Practical household support to include:
+ Laundry; removing clean clothes from washing machine and hanging up to dry. Folding clean, dry laundry.
+ Ironing; to include mother / birthing person, baby and sibling school uniforms.
+ Changing bedding.
+ Tidying items away to reduce clutter.
+ Light dusting
+ Light vacuuming
+ Loading and unloading dishwasher
+ Light washing up
- Sterilising Bottles / Pacifiers
- Meal planning, meal cooking and batch cooking
- Shopping and running other errands
- Collection of click and collect orders
- Putting bins out / sorting recycling
- Accompanying you to baby clinics, doctor’s appointments etc.
- Accompanying you to baby events or social events
- Accompanying you on your first trip out / first breastfeeding experience out
- Accompanying you to maintenance appointments such as dentists, hair salon etc.
- Sole charge of the baby whilst you sleep, have a shower, play with older siblings, etc.
- Help with looking after older children to include:
+ Packing their school bags and / or lunchboxes
+ Ensuring homework has been completed, and flagging up if not.
+ Retrieval of school correspondence from school bags and passing information on to parents.
- Support with establishing, maintaining or enhancing relationship equality
- Supporting a mother / birthing persons partner.
- Reflecting on the balance of tasks to ensure optimum efficiency between partners as parents, and maintain contentment between partners as a couple.
- Part-night or overnight support (Additional fees apply)
- Premature baby support
- Twins / multiple support
- LGBTIQ+ ally support
Support That I Am Unable To Provide
- Heavy cleaning
- Dog walking
- Transporting clients and their babies in my own car
- Transporting older children in my own car
- Car Washing
- DIY / house repairs
- Babysitting, nannying or childminding services